Boyfriend Blazer

black slip dress, simple black dress, little black dress, lace bra, high neck bra, white blazer for women, blazer for women, black boots, black boots for women, casual black dress, boyfriend blazer

dress | blazer | bra | boots old (similar) | sunnies | bag old (similar)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Brand and I had a pretty relaxing Friday night with continuing are binge watching of Mad Men and then Saturday we went downtown Phoenix with a couple friends to participate in the football festivities. There was a free concert that included X Ambassadors, Walk the Moon and Ciara…I would never have bought tickets to any of these, but I’m glad we got to go. X Ambassadors and Walk the Moon were amazing. Ciara…eh we left two songs in. She was super hard to hear. But that was our excitement for the weekend. Of course it was over much too fast.

I had a white blazer from Banana Republic that I purchased way back in high school and finally got rid of it a couple of years ago. It was long over due, but it was one of my favorite pieces. I’ve been on the hunt for a new one that will live up to my original, but I haven’t quite found one. This one I purchased in hopes, but it has much more of a boyfriend feel than I am looking for. However,  I know I will get a ton of use out of it and it’s nice to have a blazer with a more relaxed feel.

” forever is composed of now”

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Share:

40 Comments

1. January 11, 2016 / 11:38 am

Of course the longer boyfriend blazer looks great on you – totally fits your style! Love the addition of the fun little pom on the purse! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. January 11, 2016 / 12:18 pm

Ah.. I have not worn my white blazer in the longest time – I will have to dig it out! I've heard great things about Mad Men and I need a new series to watch so I might just start watching it! 🙂 x

Jess | It's That Time For Blog | YouTube

3. January 11, 2016 / 12:27 pm

Love this white and black look!! That length of blazer looks perfect on you!!

pinkandnavystripes.com

4. January 11, 2016 / 2:55 pm

Love the black and white combo. I'm sure you'll get great use of of that blazer, it's perfect now thru spring. Sounds like you had a great weekend xo

Jessica
    the way to my Hart

5. January 11, 2016 / 3:15 pm

love the jacket…i'm thinking of a black jacket of my husband. Thank you for the tip 🙂

6. January 11, 2016 / 3:20 pm

Obsessed with this dress and bralette!

7. January 11, 2016 / 3:55 pm

What great crisp, clean photos. Your white blazer looks like a comfortable, versatile piece. I love the little white puff attached to your purse – it's super cute and unique, and ties your whole outfit together.

8. January 11, 2016 / 4:18 pm

You've been really killing it with your fashion sense since the past few posts, it's like your style has gone up to a whole new level and you're on a serious roll. Very chic, sophisticated and downright sharp. Major love, Shannon!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

9. January 11, 2016 / 7:42 pm

That blazer is amazing and I am totally in love with your boots! You can't go wrong with white and black.

10. January 11, 2016 / 8:33 pm

I find it odd Walk the Moon and Ciara were at the same concert? haha Totally dont blame you. Not the best. I have been enjoying Walk the Moon and what bits I hear from them. Relaxing weekends and free concerts are always good in my book. Girl I swear since I discovered your blog my basics have built up! Before nothing really flowed. I had too many this top only goes with this cardigan and it was a mess. Since taking notes from your style book, everything has such a nice flow to it. (:

11. January 11, 2016 / 10:51 pm

That bra is AMAZING! I thought it was part of the dress at first! Super cute concept, it makes the dress more fall/winter! And that blazer is amazing of course, I love forever 21!
    Danielle Greco – AccordingtoD.com

12. January 11, 2016 / 11:06 pm

You really look beautiful, which remembers me I must go shopping pretty SOOOOON 😀 Thank you for sharing!

13. January 11, 2016 / 11:38 pm

OMG, I seriously love how you paired that bra/top with the dress. I totally just thought it was all one dress. SO pretty!

14. January 12, 2016 / 12:33 am

Love your style! I love the black and white and simply adore those pretty boots!

15. January 12, 2016 / 1:38 am

I love the look of the boyfriend blazer. It looks great on you! Plus that little white puff on your purse is super cute 🙂

16. January 12, 2016 / 1:51 am

Love your outfit! Wearing lingerie is slated to be one of the top trends of 2016 so way to go for incorporating it into your outfit. I love that high neck bralette!

xo, Laura
    Have Need Want

17. January 12, 2016 / 3:18 am

I absolutely love the white blazer. I have one but I never know how to style it. Thanks for the inpsiration!

18. January 12, 2016 / 9:06 am

Love this black and white look! The dress is stunning and I love how you styled everything.

XO
    StyleByPear

19. January 12, 2016 / 7:00 pm

Love the classic black and white combination. The little fur accessory adds a nice touch to your bag!

20. January 13, 2016 / 2:25 am

Even if the blazer isn't your dream, perfect blazer, it still looks gorgeous on you! I love the striking contrast between the blazer and black dress 🙂

Mili

21. January 14, 2016 / 6:03 am

I'm terrible at styling clothing–this is such a pretty outfit! :] I love the black + white color combination!