Nude Lace-Up Heels

Skinny Jeans | White T-Shirt (my faaaavorite) | Cape Blazer old (similar here under $100) | Lace-Up Heels (under $30) | Aviator Sunglasses

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was pretty low key as I mentioned it was going to be on Friday, but a good one nonetheless. Did you girls do anything exciting?

I’m a complete sucker for a good pair of ankle strap, nude heels. I’ve worn through two pairs already because I am constantly reaching for them (anything to give the legs some length). The nude lace up versions are every where lately and I’ve been dying to give them a try. This pair is from F21, under $30 and are surprisingly, incredibly comfortable. I’m not going to lie the whole lace up part is a bit challenging (for me)…I can never get them to even out by the time I am done wrapping them, so as you can tell they are a bit uneven, but whatever. I know I will be getting a ton of use out these, so be prepared to see them a lot 🙂

So I am thinking of making some changes to the blog by only putting posts up three times a week (MWF). I’ve been, for the most part, posting five times a week since I started Clothes & Quotes and while I feel like cutting back to three is a bit of a let down, I think it will help me to focus more and put more time into it. I figured I might as well give a try, if it isn’t worth it, I can always go back to five. Just wanted to fill you in.

I hope everyone has a great Monday (or at least as great as Monday can be)!

“always go with your passions. never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not”

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Share:

37 Comments

1. April 4, 2016 / 11:36 am

I love your bar necklace – currently sporting mine too!! Love those pretty nude heels and they are great for dressing up a casual look! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. April 4, 2016 / 1:16 pm

Love this blazer, Shannon! You look gorgeous and these photos are killer. You know what…switching to posting three times per week was the best decision I could have made. It definitely helps me not to feel burned out and to create quality content.
    I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.
    XO, Gina

3. April 4, 2016 / 2:34 pm

Gorgeous!! Pinning this look! Love that white tee and cape blazer and I can't believe those sandals are under $30! Such a steal!!

Taffeta & Tulips

4. April 4, 2016 / 2:58 pm

We had a get together with a couple of friends on Saturday and I think I ate a year worth of pizzas. Haha! In regards to posting 3 times a week, I think it's great! I might be biased because that's my own posting schedule but I find myself being more productive that way. I managed to read and reply comments, visit other blogs and create a good content without getting too stressful about it. It might work for you too, Shannon. There's no harm trying and if you feel it's not doing it for you then as you said, you could go back to 5 a week.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

5. April 4, 2016 / 3:47 pm

Lace up heels for under $30!!! Now that's a great find! I love the lace up trend and have been eyeing a pair to add to my closet this Spring but haven't pulled the trigger yet since they are a little pricey. I may have to check out these from F21 and see if they feel as comfortable on me.
    xo, Laura
    Have Need Want

6. April 4, 2016 / 3:56 pm

OMG IN LOVE WITH THAT CAPE BLAZER! Seriously considering ordering….

7. April 4, 2016 / 5:57 pm

I have been loving all the lace up shoes I keep seeing, and your pair is beautiful! Honestly they don't even look uneven, but I can definitely see how it would be a challenge to get them matched up. Also, there's no harm in trying out posting 3x a week, especially if it ends up letting you focus more on those three posts. Either way, I'll still be looking forward to reading your blog, Shannon! Always inspiring.

8. April 4, 2016 / 6:05 pm

You look fabulous babe! Love your outfit. Those lace up heels are gorgeous!! 🙂 Have a great day! 🙂

9. April 4, 2016 / 6:07 pm

Ooh, I adore this cape blazer, so structured and elegant! The heels are beautiful, too. I've been looking for the perfect pair of nude heels myself!

Euriental

10. April 4, 2016 / 6:16 pm

Totally NEED this outfit. That jacket is everything. xo

11. April 4, 2016 / 10:18 pm

This is head to toe perfect! The sandals are such a major steal and that blazer is so chic. You look amazing!

Heidi || Wishes & Reality

12. April 5, 2016 / 1:23 am

I love lace up shoes but I don't have any heel versions. These are so cute and so affordable. I also love your blazer cape 🙂

Mili

13. April 5, 2016 / 1:55 am

I have a mini obsession with lace-up heels this season. I LOVE the nude color – perfect for dressing up and down! And the cape blazer – so perfect! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

14. April 5, 2016 / 8:43 am

LOVE this look! Can I have those shoes and cape blazer now please?! Gorgeous!

15. April 5, 2016 / 1:56 pm

Ok, I know this post is all about those shoes, and they ARE stunning, but…. Girl, your jeans! I really want a drastically cuffed jean like this and find most can't be cuffed that much or they look, well floody. lol Why do I never think about Old Navy when it comes to jeans?!

16. April 5, 2016 / 2:42 pm

Love, LOVE those heels! You look amazing! I post on MWF too, so much easier and I post videos on Tuesday's and Thursday! Still time consuming but I really enjoy it.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

17. April 5, 2016 / 10:26 pm

Oh I hear you I use to post 5 days a week when I was freelancing but now that I work full-time in publishing I don't have time so now I post 3 days a week too. And love the lace up kicks.

Allie of

18. April 6, 2016 / 3:19 am

LOVE this outfit! I have been completely obsessed with cape blazers and anything lace up lately! I love how simple those shoes are, they have such clean lines but are still so trendy!

La Belle Sirene

19. April 6, 2016 / 4:59 am

Can't believe you post 5 times a week! That's incredible dedication. I used to do 3 and couldn't handle it and so now I'm at two per week heheh. Looking gorgeous by the way!

Tina