White Denim Overalls

Distressed Denim Overalls | Ruffle Off-The-Shoulder Bodysuit | Black Ankle Strap Heels old (basically the same here)

Black Clutch old (similar here) | Black Aviator Sunglasses

TGIF Friends! For a short week it sure seemed like a long one. I feel like I’ve been away from the blogging world this week and that always sucks. I did manage to get my three posts up, but thats’s about it and my IG suffered miserably. Oh well, next week will be better 🙂

Do you girls have any plans this weekend? Brand has decided (on the hottest weekend of the year thus far, mind you) that he wants to paint the house. I informed him if it’s over 90 degrees he can count me out, I’ll be here for moral support. It’s supposed to be welllll over 100. So that should be fun.

I love a good pair of denim overalls and when I spotted this pair I had to pick them up. I love the skinny, distressed leg and the white makes them perfect for summer. I decided to dress them up a bit, mostly because I’ve been dying to wear this little ruffle off-the-shoulder bodysuit (I’m obsessed), but I know they’ll be perfect for when I don’t want to put much effort into my look with a t-shirt and pair of sneakers (because I wear sneakers so much).

I hope you all have a fun/relaxing weekend!

“sometimes,  the only realists are the dreamers”

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p, cb; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; cb = new Date().getTime().toString(); p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js?cb=1464927309051?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Share:

29 Comments

1. June 3, 2016 / 11:34 am

I like your plan to be there for moral support, but don't wear that cute outfit – it's not fit for painting! 🙂 xo, biana –BlovedBoston

2. June 3, 2016 / 2:16 pm

Love this, Shannon! The black & white & off the shoulder is so chic. The photos of you are gorgeous as always! Wow, about painting the house on a scorching hot day, but it seems when guys get something in their heads…that is it!
    I haven't been too focused on blogging this week either. We almost lost our pup with the heart condition again…he pulled thru but it takes everything out of me, and I'm totally consumed by it. Sometimes we have to give ourselves permission to let the blog take a back seat.
    Clothes & Quotes is so so good…so remember 2,3, or 5 posts…we love it no matter what.
    XO,Gina

3. June 3, 2016 / 5:21 pm

I used to think of overalls as casual, but you have proved me wrong! Adorable look, and I really love the off the shoulder blouse!

4. June 3, 2016 / 6:11 pm

LOVE these white overalls and how you styled them! I think the cropped style is so flattering. 🙂 Also, I wish Brandon luck in his painting endeavor!

xo Brie

5. June 3, 2016 / 9:10 pm

I love this look! I am always so scared to wear white, cuz I have such bad luck with spilling coffee on my white clothes.

6. June 3, 2016 / 9:13 pm

Love the way you styled these and that bodysuit is officially on my Want List! Hope you have a fabulous (paint-free) weekend

7. June 3, 2016 / 9:18 pm

That is so clever to match it with an off shoulder top. And good luck with painting the house in that crazy heat, give him moral support and beer, he probably need a couple or 10.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

8. June 3, 2016 / 11:12 pm

Overalls and off the shoulder are such a cute combo that I haven't seen before! Great look!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

9. June 4, 2016 / 3:08 am

Happy Friday, Shannon! I love the white overalls, your outfits are always so inspiring.

Kathryn • The Fashionography

10. June 4, 2016 / 4:26 am

Love how well you can pull off the white overalls – so impressive!

xoxo, Jenny

11. June 4, 2016 / 6:18 pm

I am a huge overalls fan! Wearing them with an off the shoulder top is my favorite way to style them too! I think I need a pair of white overalls in my closet ASAP. You look gorgeous, girl!

xo Ashley

12. June 4, 2016 / 8:10 pm

I'm a huge fan of overalls and these have such a fresh vibe to them. At 33 weeks pregnant I don't fit in my old pairs but I'm excited to wear them again.

13. June 4, 2016 / 8:45 pm

I've never owned any white denim before, but now I am SO inspired to go out and find some white denim overalls – such an awesome summer look! Love them with the black top you chose underneath as well.

14. June 6, 2016 / 2:31 pm

First off, you are killing it in these overalls! I really want to give this trend a try, but thought my shorter frame may not look as great, but you're giving me hope. I love them paired with the off the shoulder top!

Second, I heard it was scorching this weekend! I hope the house painting went well! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

15. June 6, 2016 / 3:36 pm

Yes, girl! Rocking the overalls! I have been wanting to style a pair soooo badly. You look so fierce. Love this!

Xo,

Brittany || The Everyday B.

16. June 7, 2016 / 2:13 am

These are the best looking overalls I've ever seen! So, so pretty!