I realize we are well into August already, but I’m still shocked that we are here.
I’m pretty sure February was like two months ago. But nonetheless, I am just going to embrace it and move on 🙂
Once August hits I’m pretty much over summer in Phoenix (okay, well pretty much once it hits 100 degrees in June I’m over it). Unfortunately though we have a good 3 months before we even get a hint of fall weather, so all things fall related will stay on my wish list a bit longer. Maybe…
- These cute little bow sandals have been sitting on my wishlist for a while now. I just finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase them. As much as I hate to say it (like I’ve said a million times before) flats have been my go-to lately and I am really needing some more options. I figured this pair would be perfect for work & weekend.
- A few weeks ago I was in H&M and tried on this white sweater. I am not kidding when I say it was the best sweater I have ever worn. I didn’t end up purchasing it, because, again, sweater weather in August is not happening, but I’m thinking I need to anyways. FOMO.
- I am a firm believe that a denim jacket is an absolute wardrobe MUST. I wear mine constantly. As of late I am dying for an oversized version. This Girlfriend Denim Jacket fits the bill perfectly. I can.not.wait. to get my hands on it.
- As I mentioned in Monday’s post, I’ve been obsessed with straight leg denim. I am constantly on the hunt for a good pair. I’m thinking of giving this pair a try. I’ve only owned one pair of H&M jeans before and I absolutely loved them. The only thing I am worried about is that they won’t have the more boyfriend fit I am looking for.
- If you are in need of some serious fall fashion, I highly suggest going to Zara. It is so good right now! I could spend so much money, buuut I can’t. I certainly do plan on picking up a few pieces. The first thing on my list is this little suede crossbody. I love the small size of it, the fact that it is a crossbody and that it has the ring detail I’ve been obsessed with.
- As you can see from my blog, jewelry isn’t really my strong suit. I have however recently rediscovered my love for hoop earrings and couldn’t be happier. I’ve been wearing this pretty basic pair almost daily, so I’m thinking it’s time to add a little variety. Love love love these Double Hoop Earrings.
Also, if you are in the mood for a little more shopping, I’ve recently updated my Shop page! Would love for you to check it out!