I’m pretty sure we’ve all admitted by now that fall fashion is our favorite.
Right? Well you can definitely count me in on that.
We are back in the triple digits this week, but I refuse to dress like it. Sure I won’t be busting out my boots or wearing chunky knits, or even my leather jacket, but I will not be wearing shorts. Nope. Not doing it. October means fall fashion, so for what it’s worth here in Arizona, that is how I am going to dress.
These are a few pieces on my fall fashion must have list that I hope to add to my wardrobe this month…
- Oversized Biker Jacket. Oversize jackets seem to be a thing right now and I am totally into it. I have an oversized denim jacket (featured in The Best Oversized Denim Jacket post) and I absolutely love the laidback vibe. Moto jackets are always a favorite for me come the colder months, so this oversized one is a definite must this year.
- Fishermen Cap (or whatever they are called). So I know this is a major trend and I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to pull it off, but I really want to give it a try. All the girls who sport them look so cool and chic. I’m going to give it a go, but not making any promises.
- Suede Mules. I loooove these pumps. The mule style is one of my favorites right now and I am needing it in a pump version. Plus the little leather strap across the top of the foot is the perfect added detail.
- Shoulder Bag. I’m in desperate need of a new everyday work bag and I love the style and color of this one. It’s a bit of a Chloe knockoff in style, but since it’s from H&M the price is definitely worth it.
- Bow Sleeve Sweatshirt. Sweatshirts are having a moment for me, specifically crew neck sweatshirts, as pieces to be worn every day. I especially love wearing them under blazers. On the website they have this sweatshirt styled with a pencil skirt. It makes for the perfect work look. Plus wearing a sweatshirt to work sounds ideal.
- Round Metal Sunglasses. These have been on my Wish List for a while now. Time to bite the bullet already.
- Highrise Skinny Jeans. I know I said I was trying to avoid skinny jeans, but they are necessary this time of year…you know, for all the boots. I love this pair with the button fly and the vintage feel.